Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Psycho-Writer!

I am up to no good yet again. I swear I have lost my mind. Right this moment I have TWO works in progress. This is so not good.

I am about 27000 words into a Lost fanfiction called Grace Period, which I stopped writing in order to get about 27000 words into my new paranormal romance WIP, Golden Coil. But the funny thing is, the writing is going pretty darned good on them both. And they are WAAAAAY different.

I am the type that is so one-track minded I don't read when I write, much less write two things at the same time. Now I'm rocking this split-personality writer thing. I've even got different pennames for each--Arcole for the fanfiction at www.fanfiction.net/~arcole and Leigh Daley for the paranormal stuff. And The Merchant's Son as Arley Cole is always cooking in yet another crockpot in my brain.

Oh, well, there's a first time for everything. I'll either turn out two books or lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment